About the client, Kitchen Saver
Kitchen Saver remodels kitchens in just a few days, instead of months, by refacing cabinets instead of ripping them out and replacing them. This group of franchises’ headquarters is located in Owings Mills, MD.
The Client’s Problems:
- Spending too much on leads (a phone call or a user filling out an appointment form)–over $150/lead
- Little insight as to what the agency was spending money on or actually doing
- Using a slow loading, mobile-unfriendly single landing page
- No testing of landing pages
- Little collaboration among client and agency
Digital Caffeine’s Solutions:
- Build out and consistently test landing pages that show well on mobile while having a singular goal of driving form inquiries
- Continually A/B test ads and landing pages
- Review all areas within AdWords that we can adjust bids (this would include device, location, keywords, ad groups, demographics)
- Add in campaigns, focusing on top performing campaigns and ad groups, while taking budget away from less performing ones.
- Working closely with the client to find images, copy, and specials that drive interest and conversions
- Meet regularly with client to review insights, collaborate, and discuss next step
- Creating a customized dashboard for them, via The Buzz, so they can see how their campaigns are performing 24/7.
- The cost per lead dropped down to just 20 % of what they were paying before
- Phone calls increased dramatically
- Much clearer understanding of how the campaigns work and perform
- Much more collaborative environment
- They like us so much, they recommended us to the Kitchen Saver franchises north of them
We were looking for transparency and with the other agencies there wasn’t a lot of that. Instead they gave you a lot of jargon, you know, talking in circles but never really giving us any direct answers.
Director of Marketing, Kitchen Saver