How We Helped Drop the Cost Per Lead by $70
About the Client, A.J. Michaels
A.J. Michaels is a Baltimore-based Heating, Plumbing, and HVAC service provider.
The Client’s Challenges:
- Felt they were paying too much per lead– well over $100
- Did not own their own AdWords accounts– so lacked full transparency into what was going on
- Hard to make changes because they did not own their accounts and agency was unresponsive
- Very little testing
- Could not track where all their calls were coming from
Digital Caffeine’s Solutions:
- Optimized their landing pages so they were more compelling and loaded much faster
- Because the campaign was so poorly set up AND the client did not own it, we created a new campaign from scratch, completely in the client’s name so they will always own it.
- We installed a solution to track telephone calls from all sources.
- We created a customized report that focused on what metrics the client cared about via The Buzz, available 24/7
- We set up regular semi-monthly meetings to review results, go over insights, get feedback, and go over next steps
- The cost per lead dropped from over $100 to $30
- Client owns all their accounts outright
- They understand the whole search process much better and feel more comfortable asking questions and making suggestions.
The real difference between DC, the other firm and most firms I have seen is that I really, truly feel like they treat our budget as their own.
Looking for results like this? Contact us and let’s discuss what we can do for you.