Around this time every year gyms get increasingly busier. At lunch time, instead of there being the 10 other people with me, there always seems to be 100 more, though it only tends to last a few weeks, you can see that people are trying to make some changes in the new year.
Consider doing the same thing with your campaigns in AdWords, Bing, and Facebook.
Some things you want to review with your Digital Marketing Campaigns:
- Check your landing pages. Make sure the information is still accurate, and on point. Have you done any A/B testing with them lately? Will one message, image, layout, or call to action work better than what you’re currently using?
- Review Your Campaign Settings. When are your ads running, who are they targeting, and where are they placed? Can you spot any trends that can help you spend your advertising dollars more wisely?
- How are those Keywords? Are they all driving traffic to your site? Are there any that you can pause, any you can add? Maybe moving around some keywords to different ad groups can help improve your Quality Scores.
- Check Those Ads. Remarketing ads can get stale if your customers see the same ads day after day. If your search ads are producing CTRs under 1% it’s time to do some testing to see how you can improve their effectiveness.
- Are you Advertising on Bing and Facebook? Many times people put their eggs in one basket, thinking that since Google has the majority of searches, that’s where they should put their spend. But we’ve seen great success with Bing and Facebook for our clients, even shifting spend out of Google to the others.
- Ad Extensions. Google’s recently added in “Structured Snippet” extensions, and Bing has made a lot of changes over the past year. Are you taking full advantage? By using Ad Extensions, you can increase the real estate your ad takes up on results pages, as well as improve your clickthrough rates.
If you need a “personal trainer” to help you evaluate how your campaigns are doing and help with some of the heavy lifting, Digital Caffeine has a lot of street credit in running AdWords, BingAds, and Facebook campaigns. Give us a call and we can put your campaigns through a Digital Marketing Boot Camp! (We swear, there will be no burpees involved!)