If you don’t know your SEO from your SEM, are you worried that if you talk to a search marketing specialist they will LOL at your ignorance? Unless you’re involved in search marketing full time, it’s easy to forget what all those strange acronyms stand for and become lost in a sea of jargon. Digital Caffeine created a Search Marketing Jargon Cheat Sheet to help our friends and clients quickly get up to speed and understand all the basics of online marketing. While we can’t teach you everything at once, you’ll certainly feel much more confident and knowledgable about everything in the digital marketing world.Fill out the form below for instant access!
Let's get Caffeinated
Use the contact form below to chat with us.
Our team will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Yes, Virginia, Customers Still Use Their Phones to Call for Your Services
- Why Every Business Needs a Google My Business Listing
- It’s 2021, Where’s Your LinkedIn Business Page?
- Facebook Lead Forms vs Landing Pages
- The California Consumer Protection Act (CCPA): What Is It and Will It Affect Your Facebook and Google Campaigns