How We Helped Drop the Cost Per Lead by $70
About the Client
A.J. Michaels is a Baltimore-based Heating, Plumbing, and HVAC service provider.
The Client’s Challenges:
- Paying too much per lead–well over $100.
- Did not own their own Google Ads accounts, so lacked full transparency into what was going on.
- Could not easily make changes, because they did not own their accounts.
- Their marketing agency was unresponsive.
- They were doing very little testing of tactics.
- Could not track where their inbound calls were coming from.
Digital Caffeine’s Solutions:
- Optimized their landing pages so they were more compelling and loaded much faster.
- Because the campaign was so poorly set up, and the client did not own it, we created a new campaign from scratch, completely in the client’s name, so they will always own it.
- Installed a solution to track telephone calls from all sources.
- Created a customized report that focused on the metrics the client cared about.
- Set up regular, semi-monthly meetings to review results, go over insights, get feedback, and go over next steps.
- The cost-per-lead dropped from over $100 to $30.
- Client owns all their accounts outright.
- They understand the whole search process much better and feel more comfortable asking questions and making suggestions.
The real difference between DC, the other firm and most firms I have seen is that I really, truly feel like they treat our budget as their own.
David Cease Marketing Director
Looking for results like this? Contact us and let’s discuss what we can do for you.