– UMBC Training Center
How We Increased Their Leads So Much, They Had to Change the Way They Processed Them
About the Client, UMBC Training Centers
UMBC Training Centers is a part of the University of Maryland, Baltimore County (UMBC) and provides professional and technical training for individuals and organizations
The Client’s Challenges:
- Their Cybersecurity program had very few leads
- They had someone internally running their Google Ads campaign at a very high cost per lead
- Very few people knew the program even existed
- Their main website was old and the forms were difficult to fill out on phones
Digital Caffeine’s Solutions:
- Create mobile friendly fast loading landing page to use while the site was being upgraded
- Optimize the Google Ads campaigns and create stronger text and display ads
- Create Facebook advertising campaigns that targeted similar audience to the prospective students who had filled out the forms (which required valid email addresses and phone numbers)
- Facebook (June – Dec 2018)
- Google Ads (June – Dec 2018)
- Reduced the cost per Google Ad Leads by $160
- 45% of leads actively engaged with the enrollment specialists: 45% of the leads either discussed the program on the phone them, signed up for an in person appointment, or applied for admission.
- Because of the number of leads coming in, they needed to create semi-weekly webinars to help process the leads in a more efficient way.
NOTE: There was no Facebook campaign before
We originally hired Digital Caffeine to establish a professional capability for our social media initiatives. The DC team did that and more! Their strategic insights, methodical testing and analytics and persistent prodding to keep us on plan helped us understand what worked, what didn’t and why.
Brady Locher Marketing Director- UMBC Training Centers
Looking for results like this? Contact us and let’s discuss what we can do for you.