How We Lowered the Cost Per Lead by 80%
About the client, Kitchen Saver
Kitchen Saver remodels kitchens in just a few days, instead of months, by refacing cabinets instead of ripping them out and replacing them. This group of franchises’ headquarters is located in Owings Mills, MD.
The Client’s Problems:
- Spending too much on leads (a phone call or a user filling out an appointment form)–over $150/lead
- Little insight as to what the agency was spending money on or actually doing
- Using a slow loading, mobile-unfriendly single landing page
- No testing of landing pages
- Little collaboration among client and agency
Digital Caffeine’s Solutions:
- Build out and consistently test landing pages that show well on mobile while having a singular goal of driving form inquiries
- Continually A/B test ads and landing pages
- Review all areas within AdWords that we can adjust bids (this would include device, location, keywords, ad groups, demographics)
- Add in campaigns, focusing on top performing campaigns and ad groups, while taking budget away from less performing ones.
- Working closely with the client to find images, copy, and specials that drive interest and conversions
- Meet regularly with client to review insights, collaborate, and discuss next step
- Creating a customized dashboard for them, via The Buzz, so they can see how their campaigns are performing 24/7.
- The cost per lead dropped down to just 20 % of what they were paying before
- Phone calls increased dramatically
- Much clearer understanding of how the campaigns work and perform
- Much more collaborative environment
- They like us so much, they recommended us to the Kitchen Saver franchises north of them
We were looking for transparency and with the other agencies there wasn’t a lot of that. Instead they gave you a lot of jargon, you know, talking in circles but never really giving us any direct answers.
Director of Marketing, Kitchen Saver
Looking for results like this? Contact us and let’s discuss what we can do for you.