Are You A PPC/SEO Search Caffeinator?
Do you get a thrill out of doubling a CTR? Seeing quality scores of 10? Dreaming up A/B tests? Getting your client’s website on the first Google page?
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Caffeinator that has mastered the arts of PPC and SEO:
- At least one year experience creating, managing, optimizing and reporting PPC campaigns
- Experience writing ad copy, high-quality landing pages
- Google AdWords and Bing certified
- Keyword research, optimizing websites, developing content
- Can evaluate websites and their SEO strategy
- Creating reports and developing a plan of attack to increase website exposure
- Google Analytics experiences; bonus points for Google Analytics certification
Experience working from home
- It’s got to be more than, “It sounds good, I think I can do it.”
- Bonus points for experience with Basecamp, Join.Me
Interested? Email the following to email@example.com:
- Your LinkedIn profile
- A top level description on how your largest accounts performed (success stories)
- Your 3 favorite blogs/sites you follow for the 411 on SEO/PPC
- A link to your AdWords certification
- Why you want to work at Digital Caffeine
- What’s your secret sauce – tell us about the skills and talents that make you special
- Your favorite caffeinated beverage
All emails that include all of the above will receive a personal response.
NOTE: This job would initially be a contract position which could convert to a full-time job if everything is copacetic on both sides