We offer flexibility, a great commute, and the chance to make a big impact
Love digital marketing and looking for a position that offers training, the chance to create major digital campaigns on major clients, and work from a home office? Scroll on.
We’re Digital Caffeine. We’re a growing digital agency based in Baltimore that focuses on marketing that delivers results. Our clients love us because they never wonder where their money is going because they see how much we increase their business. That’s why they stay with us for years.
We believe in:
- Clear, common sense English. No synergizing or shifting paradigms. We like to say, “Explain it so your mom can understand it.”
- Focusing on results, not hours. If you’re delivering great results for our clients, we don’t care about hours. No time sheets!
- A tasty caffeinated drink makes everything better.
- A love of digital marketing and learning more about it
- A strong work ethic, sense of responsibility, and ability to take initiative
- Expertise in Facebook and Instagram advertising. This needs to be your forte. Do not confuse this with social media posts. Tell us about the impact you had on your campaigns and if possible include some of your favorite ads you’ve created.
- Experience working with Google Ads and Analytics.
- Experience working from a home office. Yes, everyone thinks they would be great at it. Just like everyone thinks they have a sense of humor. But– it’s not true for everyone
- Creating, managing, and coming up with strategies for large Facebook campaigns. You
- Managing Google Ad campaigns (you don’t have to be an expert yet, but you do need to know how to manage a basic campaign)
- Creating Landing Pages (we use Unbounce. A plus if you have experience with this platform)
- Meeting with clients via Join.me
- Keeping up with what’s going on in the digital marketing world (plus, going to company paid for conferences)
How to Apply:
You know how for most job listings you apply and you sometimes don’t even get as much as a “thanks we got your application” let alone a personal follow up? Well, we promise we will reply to your application with a time for a follow-up interview or a reason why your background isn’t a good fit for us IF you include the following:
- A cover letter on why you want to work at Digital Caffeine
- Include a link to your LinkedIn Profile
- Your resume– online preferably but attached is OK
- What experience you have with Facebook Advertising and Google Ads
- Your favorite caffeinated drink
Interested? Fab. Email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once again, if you send ALL of the above, you will get a reply back.