The Life-Changing Magic of Analytics
– when it comes to figuring out how well your marketing campaigns are performing
When we ask clients what’s the number one thing they want from their paid search campaigns they say: qualified leads. They want the phone to ring and contact form submissions that lead to sales.
Yet when we (nicely) ask them – how many leads do you currently get each month? How many from calls? How may from paid search? From your website? From your radio campaign? They typically have no idea.
We’re Analytics Geeks, So You Don’t Have to Be
We know you’re too busy running your business to keep track of all your campaigns. We also understand you don’t have time to sift through a ton of spreadsheets. No worries. While you are sipping your favorite caffeinated drink, we will take care of the following:
- Determine where your leads come from – paid search, video advertising, social media campaigns and more.
- Track your telephone calls – what campaigns are driving them, where they are coming from, what search terms lead to those calls, is your TV or radio spot driving any revenue.
- Review what users are doing on your site – using Google Analytics, we track how visitors get to your site, what they do on your site, and where they leave.
- Track what users are doing on a deeper level – getting even geekier, we look at your web visitors on an individual level. How did each user navigate your site, what pages did they look at before they converted, what search term did they use, and how many times they visited.
While we geek out over all of this data, we make sure to deliver it to you as an easy-to-read report. This allows you to see where your traffic is coming from, gain insights from your data, and what actions can be taken from it.